Sunday, April 17, 2011

This is what I'm doing RIGHT NOW!

I know, I know, I'm not the fastest artist out there, which definitely cuts down on my posted content. I figured that I'd go ahead and take pics of pieces while in progress and get them posted up in the meantime. If anything, it shows some of my process, and if anyone out there see me doing anything really screwed up (especially since I'm still pretty new to this whole "digital" thing) they can drop me a line and tell me what the hell I'm doing wrong. LOL.

Anyway, here's a glimpse at what I'm working on at the moment. I've laid down flats and have some time into her face which is at a stopping point for the moment. I want to get some dimensionality into the rest of her body and will most likely come back to the face right at the end to give it some more polish.

No comments:

Post a Comment