Sunday, March 27, 2011

Two-Face, the second time around...

I love Two-Face. I think he's a fantastic, tragic villain, and I wish that he got used even more. We'll forget about Joel Schumacher's evil, evil Batman Forever, though. It was The Dark Knight that inspired my first big (and successful) piece since my car accident. My hands were working better, but I was so rusty from not drawing for so long on top of all the neurological damage and I could work for such short little bursts of time, that the drawing took me almost 6 months to finish.


Fast forward to 2011 with a lot of practice under my belt, doing the best stuff I had done in YEARS, and I really wanted to revisit that first drawing, and see what I could do with the subject matter. I have to say, I'm pretty damn happy with the results. =D


I posted my pencils the other day, which took me about an hour. The painting took me about 5 hours on & off over 2 days in Photoshop CS3.

No comments:

Post a Comment