Sunday, March 13, 2011

Sketches o'the Day...

Here's a couple that I did today. I knocked this first one out before my regular RPG group this evening. I took a anatomical study/creature design that I hated, and salvaged it into a bust of Colossus from the X-Men. Played with several pens that I unearthed after gathering my supplies from the studio. India ink, Copic brush pens, Sakura opaque white ink pen, toned in Photoshop.
In Mother Russia, steroids inject YOU.
Second one I did during the game tonight and is a drawing of my long standing Rifts character, who I got to knock the rust off of tonight after a triumphant return to our alpha campaign. I taunted a pantheon of gods. It makes me happy. =) Anyway, I present Cymrian the elf, with a rapier tongue and a predilection for calling people, places & things "asshole".

Well, mister mighty warrior thunder god guy, that hammer is compensating for things lacking down below beneath smelly, sweaty bearskin, yes?

No comments:

Post a Comment