Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Sketch o'the Day...Jazzry's Cap Commish colored


Hey folks. OK, I know this isn't technically a sketch, but it IS what I worked on today. =) My friend, the very talented Jazel Paul Riley asked me to color one of his pieces if I got bored or otherwise found some time on my hands. Well, I saw this awesome Captain America pinup that he posted up on Facebook the other day, and the rest is history!

I gotta say that I had a blast with this piece. This is actually the first time that someone else has asked me to paint their work, and it was an honor & a pleasure. Hell, I might start taking requests! LOL

I'm not sure exactly how much time I have into this offhand, but I'd estimate a good 4 hours or so in Photoshop CS3..

Pencils & inks : Jazel Paul Riley
Colors: yours truly

No comments:

Post a Comment