Thursday, July 14, 2011

Have I mentioned that I freelance?

So that may seem like a goofy question, but it is actually quite valid. I honestly don't think that I've ever mentioned other than in passing on my Google profile that I will absolutely accept inquiries about work for a new or existing client! God forbid, I figure that it might be a good thing to mention.

I accept both design and illustration commissions. I generally charge $35/hour, billable by the quarter hour, unless it's a project that I can easily quantify into a set amount, like a business card design where the art elements like the logo are already provided. If you have a particular project in mind, but the budget is tight, I've been known to take work at a (slightly) reduced rate if it piques my interest enough. The very best thing to do is to drop me a line with the particulars, and we just might be able to work something out. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment