Friday, November 4, 2011

Down for a while, hopefully not for the count...

Well, there haven't been a lot of postings since there hasn't been a whole lot to post. Dealing with some health issues that are drastically affecting my dominant arm, and haven't been able to do much of anything for the last 2-3 weeks or so.

At this point it looks like I'm having some big nerve issues that are causing pain & spasms and it appears that some muscles in my shoulder & arm are essentially cut off from nerve impulses except for pain - effectively paralyzed. Also got diagnosed with arthritis in my neck. All holdovers, I'm sure, from my car wreck 10 bloody years ago.

I'll admit that it's freaking me the hell out, but I should know more after my MRI next week. I'm crossing my fingers for good news.

No comments:

Post a Comment